Download NetBalancer 9.13.2 Full Version :
NetBalancer 9 Set complex rules and filters, adjust network priority for active processes, analyse and display real-time traffic data, statistics, and charts over any time period with NetBalancer 9. It’s an excellent network analyzer, network controller, and network monitoring tool in general.
NetBalancer displays the information of network usage separately and as a whole (whole traffic), allowing you to conveniently control, browse, and perform any internet activity, as well as manage internet traffic (upload and download) using priorities and rules.
Features of NetBalancer :
- View graphs and statistics about network traffic.
- In the system tray, you may see network traffic.
- Command-line and web APIs are supported.
- Encrypting web traffic and communications is a good idea.
- View full data use and statistics.
- Sync the Service and Control on your computer.
- Set download and upload network limit.
- Define detailed network traffic rules.
- Settings and priorities are password-protected.
- IPv6 support is available (rules and filters).
- All download and upload speeds will be displayed.
- Control the flow of traffic in all directions.
NetBalancer makes it simple to manage network usage by allowing you to specify the priority of an application’s network access, limit speed, set up security, and ban access, among other things.
It’s a sophisticated network traffic controller that analyses, displays, and manages network priorities and time-based rules.
How to Crack, Activate Or Register NetBalancer 9 for free ?
- Trial setup.exe for NetBalancer 220.127.116.115 Make sure the programme isn’t running after installation.
- [Close / exit if it is] Place the “patch” file in the installation directory:
- NetBalancer.exe, C:Program FilesNetBalancer.exe, C:Program FilesNetBalancer.exe
- Run patch.exe “as administrator” after that > Wait for the process to finish before clicking the patch “button.”
you can also free download:
Download NetBalancer 9.13 incl Crack
Dailyuploads | UsersDrive