GlassWire Elite can be downloaded for free from our software library. Although you may not always be aware of it, processes and applications can connect to the Internet to send and receive data. As a result, your computer can be hijacked or infected with malware.
Features of GlassWire Elite Full
Monitor applications and network activity.
- GlassWire helps you protect your Internet connection at all times by monitoring the incoming and outgoing network traffic on your computer. As such, it is able to display information regarding the services and processes currently using your bandwidth, as well as the IP addresses of each third party connection.
- To make the data more accessible, the utility displays this information in graph form that is updated every few seconds along with your network’s activity feed. In addition, notifications alert you whenever a new connection is detected, and you can view separate feeds for applications and regular Internet traffic.
Block or allow applications through the firewall.
- By using the firewall feature of the application, you can block any unwanted connections, as well as certain applications from being able to send or receive information over the Internet. Users can choose which applications are allowed to use the network and send or receive information, by simply selecting them from the provided list.
- You can see exactly which applications use the most bandwidth by looking at graphs and statistics that are generated by GlassWire. In addition, you can see the IP address at the receiving end and the protocol used, as well as how much bandwidth is consumed by each application and which protocol is being used.
A vigilant system protector.
- All in all, GlassWire has all the features you require for monitoring network activity and protecting your computer from unauthorized access. In addition, the user interface is very straightforward, making it easy for anyone to work with it no matter who they are or how much experience they have.
you can also download: